Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
These FAQs are intended to provide additional details, and address some of the most common questions, regarding the Disney Channel apps, including, but not limited to, certain conditions pertaining to the free service and the accessibility and availability of the product.
1. What are the Disney Channel apps?
The Disney Channel app, Disney Junior app and Disney XD app each enables you to watch the latest shows, movies, shorts and play games through your mobile phone and tablet devices anytime, anywhere! You can now enjoy more than 500 full episodes on demand and live streaming of the channels on the go!
2. How do I access the apps?
The apps are free to download. Anyone in the Philippines with access to a broadband Internet connection or mobile data access (e.g. 3G, 4G) and a supported device can view selected content on the Disney Channel app, Disney Junior app and Disney XD app.
All Globe subscribers will be able to enjoy these additional features when they sign in with their Globe Interactive Account:
• LIVE streaming of all shows on Disney Channel / Disney Junior / Disney XD
• Video-On-demand (VOD) service featuring full episodic content
• Access to all games
Visit www.globe.com.ph/disney for more details.
3. What devices are supported?
• iPhone, iPod and iPad running iOS 7.0 and above.
• Android smartphones and tablet devices running Android 4.1 and above.
4. How do I register for the Globe Interactive Account?
You may register directly from the app by clicking on “Get More” button on the app home screen, subsequently select Globe as the service provider. You will be brought to an in-app browser where you can select “Create an Account”. To create an account, you will need to enter your Globe mobile number, followed by your personal details. You will be required to enter an SMS verification code after inputting your mobile number.
Alternatively, you may create your Globe Interactive Account on this website: https://disney.globe.com.ph/login
5. With my Globe Interactive Account, can I access the Disney Channel apps using more than one device at the same time?
Yes, if you have a valid Globe Postpaid, GoSURF or Broadband plan, you may access full content on Disney Channel apps with two devices at the same time.
6. What happens when my free trial ends?
Please visit www.globe.com.ph/disney to find out how you can renew your account.
7. What does the key symbol mean?
Some content has a key symbol to indicate that you will need to sign in with your Globe Interactive Account in order to unlock more content.
8. Can I access apps if I’m traveling or away from home?
Yes, you can access apps from your supported device if you are traveling within the Philippines via a mobile Wi-Fi hot spot or mobile data access (e.g. 3G, 4G). Please note that you must have access to a fast Internet connection speed, otherwise your video playback will be hindered.
9. What internet connection is needed for me to assess apps?
Please note that you must have access to a fast internet connection speed (at least 1.5Mbps or above). If not, your video playback may not be seamless.